[R] axis on a non-uniform scale

deanj2k dl120 at le.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 13:23:46 CEST 2009

hi everyone, just wondering how i might go about plotting a graph (say using
the plot() function) where my x axis is plotting points which have
Log(values) but i want my x axis to display values in exponentiated form

ie. my log values (also scale of the x axis)     x axis displays
        -1                                                  exp(-1) = 0.36
         0                                                  exp(0) = 1
         1                                                  exp(1) = 2.72
         2                                                  exp(2) = 7.39
...etc