[R] Referencing data frames

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Jun 15 18:29:28 CEST 2009

Generally when someone asks a question like this, they are trying to program in a different language using R rather than taking advantage of the power of R itself.  If you give us more information on what you are trying to accomplish, then we may be able to give better advice on how to accomplish your final goal using the power of R.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org