[R] A MS-VAR Introduction

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Mon Jun 15 20:20:29 CEST 2009

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:21:29 -0300 Henrique <henrique.coelho at gmail.com>
wrote:

H> I'm starting to learn the MS-VAR methodology and I would like to know
H> what I need to download (e.g. packages) to make MS-VAR estimations
H> using R.

Please, mailing to every mailing list you find does not increase the
probability to get help since they belong to the same list. I got your
mail 3 times...

If you use search you will find that there is a package called MSVAR
which is in early development stage. So probably you will need to do
more programming yourselves, or look for other programs.

Stefan