[R] books on Time series

Bailey, Jason W LCDR OPNAV, N81 jason.w.bailey at navy.mil
Tue Jun 16 16:42:25 CEST 2009

Antonio,

I just got the Cowpertwait and Metcalfe book (released today in the U.S.) and I think it's what you're looking for. It has good, practical examples and lots of sample code. I looked at Cryer's book, but it had too much on time series theory for my purposes; Cowpertcalfe helpfully marks the "theory sections" with asterisks for easy ignorability.

Good luck.

Jason Bailey
Analyst, OPNAV N81
Washington, DC