[R] How to translate a dataframe into the R code that makes that dataframe?

Mark Na mtb954 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:43:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am helping another R user (off list) and I would like to email her
an R script containing the data she needs and the code to solve her
problem. I have made a small dummy dataset, but instead of sending her
a CSV I would prefer to send the data embedded in the script, so there
would be a like in the script like:

my.df<-c( etc, etc, etc

I have made the dataframe (in a spreadsheet) and imported it into R
(using read.csv) and now I wonder if there is a function to produce
the code that makes that dataframe.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mark Na