[R] lattice: axis ticks, axis alignment and remove axis from plot

katharina may.katharina at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:48:15 CEST 2009

Hi *,

I solved the tick problem somehow (or rather I noticed that they are
actually drawn on a xyplot which is there I really want them), but I'm still
wondering and cannot find any information on that, how I align my
axis in a xyplot that they both go through 0 (leftsided y-axis through x=0,
x-axis at the bottom through y=0).

And is there a way to have the top axis and right axis not drawn at all? I
managed to get rid of the ticks, but not any further...

Hope somebody can help me struggling with lattice,

Thanks,

       Katharina