[R] biOps load failed

Michelle2009 michellemxt at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 03:29:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

I installed biOps on my XP, and installed the required dll packages,
jpeg62.dll, libfftw3-3.dll, and libtiff3.dll, as suggested. Then it worked
perfectly for about one week till this afternoon. When I tried to load biOps
again, I got the following error message again

Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...) :
  unable to load shared library
'C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-29~1.0/library/biOps/libs/biOps.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.

Error: package/namespace load failed for 'biOps'

I saw the same error message before I installded the above three dll files.
Then I checked the dll files, they are still there. I checked the PATH, and
the PATH includes the path to the folder where I put the dll files.

It's very amazing to me, since biOps worked on the same computer for about
one week till this afternoon. Then I tried to install biOps on my another
laptop with the three dll files installed, and biOpst does not work on my
laptop this time.

Does any of you have any idea or suggestions? I even re-downloaded the three
dll files from the websites in case the three I have were contaminated
somehow.

Any help if greatly appreciated!

Michelle