[R] Post-Hoc Test for Kruskal-Wallis Rank Sum Test

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 14:51:45 CEST 2009

It's a very simple search:

Here are the steps:
Go to one of the r-search sites. I have this URL on my Google Toolbar:

http://search.r-project.org/nmz.html

Type in:

  "post hoc" kruskal

And set the search universe to include r-help from 2002-2007.

<Search!>

Review results.

(Had I a better memory, the search strategy would have been "nemenyi".)

--
David