[R] Roxygen vs Sweave for S4 documentation

Ken-JP kfmfe04 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 06:57:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have been using R for a while.  Recently, I have begun converting my
package into S4 classes.  I was previously using Rdoc for documentation.
Now, I am looking to use the best tool for S4 documentation.  It seems that
the best choices for me are Roxygen and Sweave (I am fine with tex).

Are there any users of Roxygen or Sweave who can comment on the strengths or
weaknesses of one or othe other?  Thanks in advance.

- Ken