[R] Lattice group colors?

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:30:33 CEST 2009

Dear list,

I have been struggling to find how I would go about changing the
bakground colors of groups in a lattice barchart in a way so that the
auto.key generated also does the right thing and pick it up for the
key.
I have used the "col" argument (which I guess is sent to par()) in a
way so that the colors are like I would want them, but now I guess I
need to know which part part of the theme I need to change in order to
make this change permanent for all the plots, and all the keys.

I am of course thankful for all the help I can get.

(Also, how does one know these things about the theme variables? Is
there some documentation somewhere?)

/Fredrik

--
"Life is like a trumpet - if you don't put anything into it, you don't
get anything out of it."