[R] maps maptools

Kingsford Jones kingsfordjones at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:51:50 CEST 2009

Hi John,

The SIDS examples in the spatial graphics gallery may be helpful:

http://r-spatial.sourceforge.net/gallery/

For a general reference, see Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R.
Note that the book's webpage includes figures with code

http://www.asdar-book.org/

There's also the spatial Task View

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Spatial.html

and an active spatial mailing list