[R] new R-wiki page: display image files

Robbie Morrison robbie at actrix.co.nz
Tue Jun 23 21:22:53 CEST 2009

Hello R-help

My recent post on this topic has now been reworked and
added to the R-wiki.

 http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:graphics-misc:display-images

I am more than happy to take comments (on or off-line)
and enter any relevant changes.

Regarding the proposed R documentation list, I think
this could be a good idea and probably a better place
for this kind of traffic.

Finally, as a recent convert from Matlab (and not only
because the process of obtaining approval for
proprietary software could be time consuming, slow, and
uncertain), I am very impressed by the language and
would like to extend my thanks to all concerned.

Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : morrison at iet.tu-berlin.de
Webmail (preferred)           : robbie at actrix.co.nz
[from IMAP client]