[R] driver file

Derek Lacoursiere Derek.Lacoursiere at ufv.ca
Tue Jun 23 21:05:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

How can I, from a single "driver" file, source other files in such a way
that I can access their functions with parameters defined in my "driver"
file?  I wish to do this to avoid creating a single, self-contained but
clunky piece of code.  I have searched and found functions such as file(),
pipe(), open(), found manuals on creating my own packages, etc. but I become
increasingly aware that I don't know exactly what I am looking for (that I
am a "neophyte").

Help would be appreciated

Derek