[R] Using a variable for mysql/database Query

jorgusch hackl.schorsch at web.de
Wed Jun 24 14:26:25 CEST 2009

Hello,

Thanks! Join is not possible, as the database is simply way to large. When
we exactly now, what we are looking for maybe, but not yet…

By now, I figured the paste command - not familiar with R…, however, it only
seems to work for one - the last - entry I am using. Unfortunately, the help
section for the command help is short.

Are there ways to paste several variables into one query? The table we are
looking at also changes so, it would be quite handy to do it once in a line
on top of it.

Thanks!
 jorgusch