[R] bwimage

Gregoire Pau gregoire.pau at embl.de
Wed Jun 24 15:05:36 CEST 2009

Dear Alice,

EBImage is a general-purpose image processing package for R, able to
read, write, process and analyze images, but is part of the Bioconductor
project. Please post your future questions on the BioC mailing list (see
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html).

There is no function called 'bwimage' in EBImage but maybe you are
talking about 'bwlabel' ? 'bwlabel' is a fast method able to segment
connected components from a binary image. To use it, you just have to
install EBImage by downloading the package here:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/EBImage.html

More information can be found in the vignette:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/EBImage/inst/doc/EBImage-introduction.pdf

Best regards,

Greg
---