[R] I meant bwlabel

Sandor Benczik sandor.benczik at crabel.ro
Wed Jun 24 19:48:21 CEST 2009

aliceduggan wrote:

> Sorry I meant bwlabel on this message
> [...]
> I am using R-Image in an MSc statistics dissertation and have found, in
> various EBImage manuals a functions - bwimage, which I would like to use,
> however I can't find it within my version of R.
> Could you tell me if the function has changed or what I need to do to be
> able to use it.

Alice,

I am not familiar with the given function, but I would first make sure that
the package containing it is installed and loaded. Try

1. Type:
library()
Is the EBImage package in the list?

2. If it is not listed  you will need to install it. See its homepage
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/EBImage.html
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/EBImage.html  for
instructions. Do you get any errors?

3. If no errors, try loading it with
library(EBImage)
Check for errors.

If you get errors in any of the above steps and the function is still
missing, you might get a moe knowlegdeable answer on the

Sandor