[R] distinguish regression lines in grouped, black and white lattice xyplot

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Jun 24 21:43:01 CEST 2009

Don't be silly. They can't be made "distinguishable" by any number of line
types and/or colors. The brain can't keep that many different symbol
representations straight. Referring back and forth to a legend is also
similarly useless. You need to think more creatively about how to make a
more meaningful display to provide viewers interpretable information.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics