[R] A question about r anaysing microarry data!Thank you!

Li, Bo bo.li at ttu.edu
Thu Jun 25 23:14:55 CEST 2009

Dear,

Thank you for cheking the mail!

I'm Bo, student in TTU, and had  a problem in using r for analyzing microarry data.
This is what I write in r:
library(limma)

argets <- readTargets(file="targets.txt") *targets.txt is a tab-delimited file with columns: "SlideNumber", "FileName", "Cy3", "Cy5".  The filenames refer to the feature extraction files for each array in the experiment.

RG<-read.maimages(targets, source="agilent",wt.fun=myfunFE,columns=list(R="rProcessedSignal",G="gProcessedSignal"))

 *In this step , cannot open file'Imm 10 Cy3_TM 10 Cy5 ': No such file or directory
,and I 've tried  to path= "d:\\Imm 10 Cy3_TM 10 Cy5"  or setwd ,but the same error,  so I donot know how to tell  to find this file,could you help me to figure it out?

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Bo