[R] R and Sound

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Jun 27 05:19:01 CEST 2009

   I just tried the following:

library(RSiteSearch)
sound <- RSiteSearch.function('sound')
HTML(sound)

      This identified 117 help pages in 40 packages containing the word
"sound".  This included 30 help pages in a package called "sound", which
is "A Sound Interface for R".  It also included 11 hits for a "tuneR"
package for "Analysis of music" and 2 hits in a "vowels" package for
"Vowel Manipulation, Normalization, and Plotting".

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer