[R] code that will use two data sets which differ in size.

arnoldo a_akem2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 28 10:40:58 CEST 2009

Hi ,

Thanks for the timely reply in,z is the larger dataframe and m is the
shorter dataframe.
The code took more than 2 hrs and I had to kill it.

Another way putting this question could be; how can I use th family of
(apply) funtions to get the summary of one of the variables based on two
factors?

Thanks again,