[R] Saving RGL Graphs

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:47:38 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Patrick Gedeon<patgpgh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have created several 3d scatter plots using the rgl package. I wish to
> save each of them so that I can later open them in R and view/rotate them.
> What is the command to do this?

Wouldn't it suffice to keep in a text file the code used to generate
the graphs, and re-execute later in R?

> Also, do I need to save them each into individual files, or can I save them
> all together and then somehow toggle between them.

You could look in Rcmdr for the syntax to save rgl graphs (generate
such a graph using its menus, and then save it). I would suspect,
however, that graphs will be saved as bitmap/vector, which would
probably not suit your needs.
Liviu