[R] Export rgl plot3d scatter

Yihui Xie xieyihui at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:17:04 CEST 2009

Will it be so difficult to switch to R during your demonstration? I
think it's much more difficult to embed the rgl demo in your document
and keep the rotating feature. You may take a look at the example for
'rgl.snapshot', which shows you how to create an animation with
ImageMagick, but I still prefer using rgl directly.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: +86-(0)10-82509086 Fax: +86-(0)10-82509086