[R] Odp: re moving value from a vector

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Jun 29 13:52:33 CEST 2009

Hi

r-help-bounces at r-project.org napsal dne 29.06.2009 10:58:50:

> Hallo,
>
> I have a vector of several iterations and I have to remove /filter out
all
> the values < than 10,
> how can I do this?

vector[vector>=10]

does what you want but word "vector of iterations" frightens me a little.
Seems to me that you have some programme and you populate some "vector"?
with values and you do not want to enter values lower than 10. In that
case if ... else ... could be solution. But who knows?

Regards
Petr