[R] Multiple of independet Anova without loop?

Sungeun Kim sungeun1905 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:21:15 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I have one question about how to speed up my calculation:

I have multiple independent observations and would like to perform Anova
with type 3 sum of square. For this, I also have 2 factors and 3
covariates and want to see the main effects of 2 factors and the
interaction on each of the observations. In order to do this, I ran
Anova using apply() function and I would like to know if there is
another way to do this without using any loop.

If you have any idea or suggestion, it will be helpful to me.

Thank you in advance.

Sungeun Kim.