[R] creating log-log survival plots that are not inverted

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 05:09:26 CET 2009

I think what you want may be produced by this code for InvNormal(S) vs
log(time):

survplot(fit, fun=qnorm, logT=T, conf = "none")

That is not what you describe, however.

I am worried about the plot on the page you cite, because it is not
similar to other log(-log(S)) (complementary log-log)  plots I am
familiar with. I checked the errata listing and do not see a
correction, but I am still concerned it might not be not a log(-
log(S)) vs time plot.

Terry Therneau has always been very helpful to readers of this group
and I suspect he can clarify any confusion I may be laboring under.

--
David Winsemius
Heritage Laboratories