[R] R tools help

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 18:37:12 CET 2009

If you use Rcmd.bat from batchfiles (its a self-contained batch file
that you place anywhere on your path which will find out where R
is by looking in the registry and then run it and will also add MiKTeX
and Rtools to your path temporarily as well):

http://batchfiles.googlecode.com

then you won't have to change your path in the first place.  There is also
some relevant info there if you do want to change it anyways and
info on packages.