[R] probleme with savePlot (to eps)

Christophe Genolini cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Mon Mar 2 00:02:53 CET 2009

Thanks for your answer.
> Use the postscript device to save .ps or .eps files.
Unfortunatly, I can't. I am using savePlot in a package. Several graphs
(up to 100) are exported at the same time and I would like the user to
chose the extension. It is why I need savePlot.

Beside, I did not find any warning again postscript in the help page for
savePlot. Where did you get this information ? I am using R 2.8.1

Christophe