[R] Finding Lambda in Poisson distribution

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Mon Mar 2 19:11:10 CET 2009

Hi,

is this maybe some homework?

For 2): I simulated data and did some simple MLE. I don't know if this
is the recommended way, but it worked fine for me.

Best,
Roland

This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Research.  Should you receive a mail that is apparently from a MPI user without this text displayed, then the address has most likely been faked. If you are uncertain about the validity of this message, please check the mail header or ask your system administrator for assistance.