[R] TinnR & Philips Webcam

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Mon Mar 2 19:24:24 CET 2009

On Mon,  2 Mar 2009 12:48:16 -0500 (EST) <waterhouse at vims.edu> wrote:

WE> Now when I start up TinnR to use with R, it opens the webcam.  If I
WE> manually start up R, Tinn R will no longer synch with it.

More detail would help to answer those questions properly. Which Tinn-R
are you using, and how are you starting an R session?

The current Tinn-R (2.2.0.2) has 2 different possibilities to do that.

Older Tinn-R programs (below 2) had the problem to start R it searched
something that is named console. Which caused very different programs
to start (it was my wireless console). But this problem was solved with
2.x since I dont know your version: use latest TinnR.

hth Stefan