[R] Question about multiple plots of zoo objects

Sergey Goriatchev sergeyg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:37:19 CET 2009

Hi, Gabor

No, what I am trying to do is similar to:
abline(v=time(spread)[spread[,"Indicator"]==(-1)], col="yellow"),

where spread is the multivariate zoo object (say, 5 timeseries).

That is, I want to color parts of the plots where indicator==(-1), but
do the coloring
without using layout() and then repeating plot() and abline() for each
of the 5 timeseries.

Best,
Sergey