[R] Fit indexes in SEM with categorical data + ML estimation

jebyrnes byrnes at msi.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 3 19:13:57 CET 2009

Hey, Dorothee.  SEM does not use the S-B chi squared index.  If you want to
use it, however, I have some methods written for the Satorra-Bentler Chi
Square test in the sem.additions package over at r-forge.

To install it directly within R type
install.packages("sem.additions",repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

For more details, see http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/sem-additions/