[R] portable R editor

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 3 23:28:05 CET 2009

EditPad Pro is commercial, which makes it a nonchoice for recommending
it to my students.
I recently switched from tinn-R to Notepad++ with NppToR and am quite
happy with it. tinn-R is quite good, but possibly the project is
getting too ambitous now. It needs quite some fiddling with
Rprofile.site to make it work.