[R] mapping lat and long with maps package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 00:02:27 CET 2009

Well, you're the one who offered code without designating what
libraries were loaded or required. Here's my sessionInfo, ... what's
yours?

 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.8.1 Patched (2009-01-07 r47515)
i386-apple-darwin9.6.0

locale:
en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] maps_2.0-40 zoo_1.5-5

[1] grid_2.8.1      lattice_0.17-20 tools_2.8.1

--
David Winsemius