[R] R editor that will work with Rcmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Mar 5 14:09:56 CET 2009

Dear John,

I'm not entirely sure what you have in mind. Any editor or IDE that
communicates with the R process and is compatible with the tcltk package
will work in parallel with the Rcmdr. That is, when you submit R code from
the editor, it will go directly to R and not to the Rcmdr script window.

Regards,
 John

On