[R] ANOVA

kayj kjaja27 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 16:31:19 CET 2009

Hi All,

I have about one hundred patients and all the patients had their glucose
measured on three different days. The days are all the same for all he
patients. So I have three measurement for each patient . I want to know
whether the day when the glucose was measured has an effect on the
measurements. I was thinking to use a single factor analysis of variance but
I am not sure how to do it in R. any other suggestion on dealing with this
problem is welcome.

Thanks,