[R] offlist Re: Time Series - ARIMA differencing problem

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 14:21:02 CET 2009

Your methods were sent in a docx file. I could be wrong, but it seems
unlikely that very many people will bother to open such a file even if
they do have an M$ product that will allow them to do so. My advice:
First read the posting guide; then learn to sent plain text attachments.

This is sent offlist. I am not a TS guru or even a casual user. Don't
send followups to my message.

--
David Winsemius