[R] error using R Commander for text file import

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Mar 6 18:42:18 CET 2009

Dear Doug,

Can you send me the file, along with information about the versions of the
Rcmdr and R that you're using, and your OS? I suspect that the problem
doesn't have to do with the file, but with the command that the Rcmdr is
generating to read it, so some additional information would also be helpful,
such as the path to the file. In fact, if you could send a read.table() or
read.cvd() command that works to read the file, that might provide the clue
I need.

Regards,
 John

On