[R] Highly Connected Nodes in Igraph

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Fri Mar 6 20:27:36 CET 2009

Hello,

please post to the list instead of posting me directly.

I am sorry to say, but I don't really know what you want to do. First
you asked about highly connected nodes, and now about clustering.
Perhaps you could give an example with the input and the expected
output.

Btw, if you know how to do it with RBGL, then why don't you do it with RBGL?

Gabor

--
Gabor Csardi <Gabor.Csardi at unil.ch>     UNIL DGM