[R] R on netbooks et al?

Johannes Huesing johannes at huesing.name
Fri Mar 6 23:22:09 CET 2009

chaogai <chaogai at xs4all.nl> [Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 07:04:19PM CET]:
> I'm having similar experiences on my Acer Aspire One. Everything will
> work good. Only thing that takes a lot of time is compiling R if you are
> in the habit of doing so.

On the Fedora version that came with my Acer Aspire One, I am even thinking of
compiling R itself as the current R version is 2.6.0 ...

Otherwise, everything seems fine and the keyboard is indeed the greatest
letdown so far (the tiny left mouse button a close second).

--
Johannes Hüsing               There is something fascinating about science.
                              One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture