[R] multivariate integration and partial differentiation

andrew andrewjohnroyal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 11:46:57 CET 2009

The adapt package has multivariate integration.

However, I am not sure you need the multivariate integration for the
example you describe: you only need one dimensional integration.  For
this, you can check out

?integrate

For differentiation, depending on how well behaved the cdf is, you
could use ?diff to calculate approximations for the slope.

HTH

Andrew