[R] Median and prodlim

Ove Björ ove.bjor at oc.umu.se
Mon Mar 9 18:37:44 CET 2009

Dear all,

I would like to know how to calculate the median follow-up time from using
function prodlim. By using reverse=TRUE i should get correct estimates when
there are ties involved and I want to know how to get the median follow-up
times from a Kaplan-meier survival function stratified by sex. In
summary.prodlim I have to specify times, but I want to know the median
times per sex from the median survival estimates.

prodlim(Surv(duration,status==1)~sex,reverse=TRUE)

Best regards
Ove