[R] ordering

Peter Alspach PAlspach at hortresearch.co.nz
Tue Mar 10 20:41:50 CET 2009

Kia ora Aaron

As you have identified, test[,2] is not numeric - it is probably factor.
Your function must have made the conversion, so you may want to modify
that.  Alternative, try:

test[order(as.numeric(as.character(test[,2]))),]

BTW, str(test) is a good way to find out more about the structure of
your object.

HTH ....

Peter Alspach