[R] R equivalent to MATLAB's "whos" Command?

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 22:29:16 CET 2009

Wow.  Thank you for your quick response.  However, I'm looking for an R command that lists what is currently in the R workspace.

Here is a link to a description of the MATLAB "whos" command:
http://www.math.carleton.ca/old/help/matlab/MathWorks_R13Doc/techdoc/ref/who.html
Essentially, it does the following:
"who lists the variables currently in the workspace.

whos lists the current variables and their sizes and types. It also reports the totals for sizes.

who('global') and whos('global') list the variables in the global workspace
"