[R] 2 Simple Lattice Plot Questions

Sundar Dorai-Raj sdorairaj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:17:51 CET 2009

I don't believe Elena's suggestion will work. However, the following will:

xyplot(..., scales = list(y = list(at = seq(5, 25, 5))))

though you may need to extend the limits a little as well:

xyplot(..., ylim = lattice:::extend.limits(c(0, 30)))

and add the scales argument from the first example to place explicit
tick marks rather than let xyplot do so.

HTH,

--sundar