[R] alternative to EMV?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 16:01:18 CET 2009

If I understand your question and if I understood Dr Harrell's
description of the Hmisc/Design packages capabilities, this should all
be available. I have been blessed with a dataset so large and with so
relatively few missing values that I have not yet needed to put his
methods into practice, but you should consider his function transcan
in Hmisc.