[R] Fourier Analysis Help

Murray Cooper myrmail at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 13 20:53:36 CET 2009

Just a word of caution. Having done a lot of work with 24 hour blood
pressure and ecg recordings, these series are seldom stationary which
presents problems with spectral analysis. I don't know what your ultimate
goal is, but in my work I found it often better to work with subsets, of the
series, chosen according to the needs of the study. There is an extensive
literature, on this type of study. If you haven't done so, I encourage you
to do a literature search.

Murray