[R] help

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 16:07:23 CET 2009

I cannot. (And you should know from reading the Posting Guide that
homework questions are discouraged on R-help, anyway. And you might
also note that informative subject lines are requested.)

I can suggest that you look at the code and examples in the fExtremes
and extRemes packages.

--
David Winsemius

On Mar 14, 2009, at 5:41 AM, ali al-wardi wrote:

> hi
>
> could you help to write program in R to solve
> 1-write function to time MLE of extreme Value type 1 distribution
> 2 find the Extreme Value 1 by using MOM, OLS,PWM,LS\

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories
West Hartford, CT