[R] How to combine xtable and minipage with Sweave ?

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 16 09:58:10 CET 2009

Dear Duncan,

Thanks for the tips, but I haven't found a way to modify your solution so
that I can include a table and not a graph (includegraphics works for
graphs, I need an 'includetable', I think).
I found scripts like yours explaining how to include graphs into table but
this is not my case:
My problem doesn't come from the graph but from the table ('maybe' my
english is not so clear).

Do I need to convert the table into a graph (and how) ?

Sorry again for such basic questions.
Thank you for your help.
Ptit Bleu.