[R] XYplot simple question

AllenL allen.larocque at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:54:54 CET 2009

Hello R friends,
Simple question today: I am desiring to do an xyplot with the below code,
which graphs time series across different experimental Plots-

xyplot(AbvBioAnnProd~Year|Plot)        ### Plots each monoculture biomass vs
time
xyplot(AbvBioAnnProd~Year|Plot,panel=function(x,y){
panel.xyplot(x,y,type="b",pch=16)
panel.abline(lm(y~x))
})

What I want to add are unique labels for each panel, where instead of all
labeled "plot" with the "slide-bar visual" (although that is okay) I want
the Plot number to appear (i.e. the value of "Plot" for that panel).

This should be easy, right?
-Al