[R] Help with R.oo's Rdoc$compile()

Ken Feng kfmfe04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:54:22 CET 2009

Does anyone have a sample file with an example/template for Rdoc (as
implemented in R.oo)?  The command I am using is Rdoc$compile(), but I
am having difficulties figuring out what the Macros look like.

Apparently, in the headers, I see that I should use one of:

# @RdocClass className
# @RdocMethod methodName
# @RdocFunction funcName

but I have no idea what other options are available.  Does anyone have
a link to some documentation or a sample template with all the options
that I can copy and edit every time I use R.oo?

Under ?Rdoc, I see some documentation for usage, but it's difficult
getting a handle of how I should approach documenting a new class.  A
sample template would help greatly.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards,
Ken